I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I MADE IT!
It's only 6 images - this is going to take a VERY long time - but they're all really well made, imho. So, go check out the first part of the Prologue from Romeo and Juliet - TF2 style!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Have you seen this motivator? Ironically, I'm the one who created it - the thread, that is, not the motivator. It was one of my first posts on 4chan after a long time lurking in it - the thought came to me.
Here's the proof:
1. The original image I used is here, and I spent an hour in the film trying to find one very unique, and perfect for the thread, then cropped it. You CANNOT find this on google images, and it's not stolen from the motivator, as the motivator has some jpeg artifacts above the right arm, which this original doesn't have. Hell, it's even the same size as the file info says it is.
2. I samefagged 1 minute in because I was paranoid nobody was reading the post, as you will note.
3. I do remember someone drawing 'Game-chan' to try and bring the rule back, and at one point consensus was that Anon hadn't actually WON the game, just made it stop existing. Which was win enough.
So yeah. I made that thread that's in that motivator. And I feel obliged to state that so you all know.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Fuck, I'm going to regret rescuing Illidan.
Just a piece I did for a clan, so it's like a free advertisement.
Friday, March 13, 2009
I was going to do a comparison between Wolverine and Freddy Kreuger since it's Friday the 13th, but I'm a lazy shit, and I need to get up early to:
1. Make a David Bowie costume
2. Have a Stroll with mates
3. Go to a female friend's 18th
4. Recover from hangover
Busy weekend ahead.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I made this when I looked at a certain woman who had a penis. (Draw your own conclusions.)
ROMEO AND JULIET is coming, I promise... Just gotta yell at BlackPawn for a while.