I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.

Friday, March 13, 2009

i am a lasy incompetent son of a bitch

Got back from work, am tired, here's a lazy piece of truth that you should already know, phrased in a way that makes it slightly humorous, despite it being a simple observation.



I was going to do a comparison between Wolverine and Freddy Kreuger since it's Friday the 13th, but I'm a lazy shit, and I need to get up early to:

1. Make a David Bowie costume
2. Have a Stroll with mates
3. Go to a female friend's 18th
4. Recover from hangover

Busy weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment