I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

cock joke

Just a quickie, aware that it's late, but again I dodge responsibility by blaming it on internet trouble (which is very severe, I need to find employment).

I made this when I looked at a certain woman who had a penis. (Draw your own conclusions.)



ROMEO AND JULIET is coming, I promise... Just gotta yell at BlackPawn for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment