I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

burn baby burn (disco inferno)

I'm aware that I missed my deadline. But I had this finished on time, I was just distracted from playing UT 2003 until 4AM, then falling asleep on my keyboard. 'tis so much fun, I found it on this old PC.

Here you guys go, enjoy it. It's about the Black Saturday Victorian Bushfires. Don't get all rageful if you don't like it.


Information on this 'artwork':
I'll write this shit later, I wanna play TF2 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment