I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.

Monday, February 9, 2009

downhill from here

So, this is the start of a billion-dollar empire. How incredibly shitty. I figure I might as well start with the rules.

1. I must post some new and original item on this blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (give or take an hour or so.)
2. Failure to do so will result in a picture of me doing something violent to my genetalia.
3. If so desired, extra work can be posted on alternate days, but something must be posted on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
4. I have to ATTEMPT to make it funny.

And that's it. Let's see how long it takes me to break these rules.


Brief information about this particular 'artwork':

3 or so months ago, I bought The Orange Box for a LAN party - wanted Team Fortress 2, figured what the hell, might as well see what's so good about Half-Life and Portal. Sadly, only Half-Life worked (got a new computer a couple of months later, so much the better) - and I grew to love the game. Haven't finished Half-Life 1 at this point, but hey, maybe it'll be sweet as well.

Anyway, Father Gregori was my favourite character, and I always wanted to make something along the lines of this. The start of this site motivated me, to make the motivator.

Also, twas made in Gmod after roughly an hour or two of fiddling, and I missed the season 2 premiere of Dexter, which pissed me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment