I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.

Friday, February 13, 2009

literary humor

Was going to do something nicer, but I just tried out the campaign mode in Warcraft 3, and it's a blast and fun and I haven't even defeated the stupid Blademaster who's sacrificing peasants. Asshole.

So, here, a literature joke.


Brief information about this 'artwork':

Chucked it together in Flash CS3 - I wish Adobe would combine some of the features of the two programs, the brush tool in Flash is a lot more fun to use. Anyway, couldn't think of anything for a while, was panicking, came up with an idea - which I'll use on Monday - but the site I needed an image from was down, and finally, got this idea walking past my bookshelf. Hooray for not hitting my penis with a hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment