I got pissed off at myself at how little creative, humorous, and funny content the internet had. Even the little there was, I'd seen before, constantly reposted - yet there were still people going "LOL, SO FUNI." So, I gave myself a mission. Every Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, I will try to create a new and humorous piece of original content - hell, might not be funny, but I'll still try. Because you can never have enough Original Content.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

made it by 45 minutes

Click for larger views.


Because Blogger is wierd, larger + clearer view of the above image is here.






About this latest 'work':

So, this isn't entirely my own work. I owe a lot to some random people I somehow ended up chatting with on Steam. Lot of fun, but it's actually around 2 weeks old. Didn't intend to post this for ages, but my new sexy PC broke, and I happened to have saved it to this PC for some reason - and thus it was submitted.

By the way, I'm God, as you can tell from my attempts at hilarity. And yes, this was entirely spontaneous. Also, the notes on the side were added in paint, which is the only image editor on this shitty PC, and which was also (carefully) used to compile the screenshots together, despite what I say in the chat. I mean, who admits to using paint to edit images? Not I. Oh, and it's in two pieces because I resized the window toward the end, god knows why.

No comments:

Post a Comment